The Officers of Administration Council presents a joint meeting with UO Portland featuring guests:
- Jane Gordon, Vice Provost for UO Portland (1:30 – 2:00)
- Jamie Moffitt, Vice President of Finance and Administration and CFO (2:00 – 2:25)
- Mike Andreasen, Vice President of University Advancement (2:25 – 2:45)
Our guest will join us at our monthly open meeting on Friday, May 19th, from 1:30-2:45 p.m. in Columbia 150 and from UO Portland White Stag Wayne Morse Conference Room.
Jane Gordon will give us an overview of UO Portland: the history of UO Portland, a bit about what UO Portland is now, and the vision for UO Portland future.
Mike Andreasen will provide us with an overview of Advancement, the role of Development, an update on the current fundraising campaign, and he will discuss the Knight Campus gift.
Jamie Moffitt will update us on the overall university budget, tuition rates for next year, and share with us changes made in the schools and colleges related to the new budget model.
Please RSVP for this event by using the following link:
OA Council Open Meeting
Friday, May 19th, 2017
1:30pm to 2:45pm
Columbia 150 and UO Portland, White Stag Wayne Morse Conference Room
UO Portland Officers of Administration can join members of the OA Council attending from Portland at the White Stag Building in the Wayne Morse Conference Room.
All OAs are welcome and encouraged to attend; we hope to see you at our final open meeting of the year!
Presented by the OA Council | oa.uoregon.edu
- Leslie Wolgamott, Chair, University Advancement
- Larissa Ennis, Vice Chair, Academic Extension
- Kelly McIver, Vice Chair, Safety and Risk Services
- Jane Irungu, Assistant Vice President of Student Engagement, Student Life
- Ceci Lafayette, Volunteer Coordinator, School of Music and Dance
- Micah Sardell, Secretary, Information Services
- Will Hatchet, Academic Advisor, Office of Academic Advising