The Officers of Administration Council has invited University of Oregon President Michael Schill, Vice President for Finance and Administration Jamie Moffitt, and a panel of administrative leaders to present at the Officers of Administration Council Annual Meeting on Tuesday, October 10, from 2:30pm–4:30pm in the Ford Alumni Center’s Giustina Ballroom.
We will also confer this year’s OA Star awards to six individuals from across campus who exemplify exceptional service to the institution.
All Officers of Administration are invited to hear from key leaders regarding the ways in which OAs further the mission, vision, and values of the UO, and the major issues currently facing our institution.
Attendees are encouraged to RSVP for this event using the following link.
We hope to see you at the event!
Presented by the OA Council | oa.uoregon.edu
– Leslie Wolgamott, Chair, University Advancement
– Larissa Ennis, Vice Chair, Academic Extension
– Micah Sardell, Vice Chair, Information Services
– Katie Bumgardner, Secretary, Office of Internal Audit
– Jill Elizabeth, Professional Development Liaison, School of Law
– Will Hatchet, Engagement Coordinator, Academic Advising
– Stephanie McGee, Campus Partners Liaison, Office of Internal Audit
– Dietrich Moore, Volunteer Coordinator, Services for Student Athletes