OA Strategic Leadership Conference 2017
Officers of Administration Council (OAC) connects University of Oregon employees through living and learning, and thus has incredible capacity to create community. The OAC is committed to bringing Officers of Administration and UO units together and building professional community at the Annual OA Strategic Leadership Conference and throughout the year.
The Officers of Administration Council and Human Resources are offering an opportunity for Officers of Administration to develop professionally, to identify solutions for issues affecting higher education, and to share their expertise with their colleagues.
This year the OA council will be hosting a day-long conference with multiple breakout sessions on different topics.
THEMATIC AREAS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Research and Practice: Embracing Connections
- The Power of Opportunity
- Meeting the Challenge of a Changing Future
- A Legacy of Leadership
- Translating Quality into Practice
- Embrace the Present, Define the Future
- Creating Supportive and Respectful Working Environments
- Self-assessment and Advocacy
- The Impact of Cultural Competency or Lack thereof on Performance Outcomes
- Diversity and Inclusion in the Work Place
- The A-Game: Building High Performing Teams
- Understanding Disability: Support and Empower
- Stewardship and Accountability
- Effective Change Management
CONFERENCE DATE: Tuesday April 25th 2017
If you have any questions please contact the conference organizers: