OA Council Goals for 2019-20
The Council has identified the following goals for this year. If you have ideas about how we can reach these goals, or would like to help, please contact us!
- Create and mobilize subcommittees to support the work of the OAC and enhance our effectiveness – increase volunteerism!
- Decide whether to continue our commitment of resources to the Common Reading Program.
- Advocate for supervisory training for department/unit heads and other faculty serving in administrative roles.
- Identify community volunteer opportunities for OAs to participate in as a group.
- Increase attendance at our open meetings. Find out what OAs want to hear and talk about.
- Partner with existing efforts to advocate for diversity, equity and inclusion, especially in hiring processes.
- Partner with other employee groups to work on common concerns and causes.