The next Officers of Administration Council open meeting on Tuesday, February 13 will present information on university accreditation and share the first public look at the results of the workplace climate survey conducted fall term.
Ron Bramhall, Associate Vice Provost of Academic Excellence, and Chuck Triplett, Assistant Vice President for University Initiatives and Collaborations, will present information on university accreditation and how it may impact you.
The OA Council will also share initial results from the workplace climate survey that captured the thoughts and concerns of more than 500 respondents in October-November 2017.
The meeting will take place from 3 to 4:30 p.m. at Ford Alumni Center 202 and will be livestreamed to UO Portland at the White Stag Block Room 152. Attendees are encouraged to RSVP for this event.
Presented by the OA Council | oa.uoregon.edu
– Leslie Wolgamott, Chair, University Advancement
– Larissa Ennis, Vice Chair, Government and Community Relations
– Micah Sardell, Vice Chair, Information Services
– Katie Bumgardner, Secretary, Office of Internal Audit
– Jill Elizabeth, Professional Development Liaison, School of Law
– Will Hatchet, Engagement Coordinator, Academic Advising
– Stephanie McGee, Campus Partners Liaison, Office of Internal Audit
– Dietrich Moore, Volunteer Coordinator, Services for Student Athletes