The Officers of Administration Council welcomes Brett Harris University Ombudsperson, to its monthly open meeting on Friday, February 17th, from 1:30-2:45 p.m. in Columbia 150.
Brett Harris, University Ombudsperson, recently joined the University of Oregon after serving as the Ombudsperson at the University of Mississippi. Brett holds a B.A. in American Studies from Idaho State University and a J.D. from the University of Idaho College of Law with a degree emphasis in Native American Law. She completed basic and advanced mediation training through the Northwest Institute for Dispute Resolution and was a court-approved mediator in Idaho. Prior to establishing the Ombuds office and serving as Ombuds at Ole Miss, Brett served for over two and a half years as a mediation program coordinator for Idaho’s Seventh Judicial Courts, practiced law, and provided mediation and Ombuds services in private practice.
Brett Harris will be accompanied by OA Council Members Larissa Eniss who will share an update on the about to launch 2017 Listening Tour, as well as Jane Irungu and Leslie Wolgamott who will provide a brief update on the upcoming OAC Professional Development Conference.
Please RSVP for this event by using the following link:
OA Council Open Meeting
Friday, February 17th, 2017
1:30pm to 2:45pm
UO Portland Officers of Administration can join the meeting live from room White Stag Room 150.
All OAs are welcome and encouraged to attend; we hope to see you at the event!
Presented by the OA Council | oa.uoregon.edu
2016-17 OA Council Members
– Leslie Wolgamott, Chair, University Advancement
– Larissa Ennis, Vice Chair, Academic Extension
– Kelly McIver, Vice Chair, Safety and Risk Services
– Leslie Fountain Williams, Campus Partners Liaison, Police Department
– Jane Irungu, AVP of Student Engagement, Center for Multicultural Academic Excellence
– Ceci Lafayette, Volunteer Coordinator, School of Music and Dance
– Micah Sardell, Secretary, Information Services
– Will Hatchet, Academic Advisor, Office of Academic Advising