The Officers of Administration Council welcomes Haily Griffith, Occupational Health and Safety Manager along with guests Dean of Libraries, Adriene Lim, and University Interim CIO, Chris Krabiel, to its monthly open meeting on Friday, March 17th, from 1:30-2:45 p.m. in Columbia 150.
Haily Griffith, Occupational Health and Safety Manager will give a brief overview of workplace safety practices and resources. Haily will be joined by Adriene and Chris to give the OA community a brief update on the TransformIT initiative as well as an opportunity to answer any questions about the plan.
Please RSVP for this event by using the following link:
OA Council Open Meeting
Friday, March17th, 2017
1:30pm to 2:45pm
UO Portland Officers of Administration can join the meeting live from the White Stag Building Room 150.
All OAs are welcome and encouraged to attend; we hope to see you at the event!
Presented by the OA Council | oa.uoregon.edu
– Leslie Wolgamott, Chair, University Advancement
– Larissa Ennis, Vice Chair, Academic Extension
– Kelly McIver, Vice Chair, Safety and Risk Services
– Leslie Fountain Williams, Finance and Administration, Shared Services
– Jane Irungu, Assistant Vice President of Student Engagement, Student Life
– Ceci Lafayette, Volunteer Coordinator, School of Music and Dance
– Micah Sardell, Secretary, Information Services
– Will Hatchet, Academic Advisor, Office of Academic Advising