The Officers of Administration Council welcomes Provost Jayanth Banavar, Associate Vice President for Academic Administration and Provost’s Chief of Staff Melanie Muenzer, and Chief Information Officer Jessie Minton, to its monthly open meeting on Wednesday, November 8, 2017, from 2:00-4:00 p.m. in the Ford Alumni Center’s Giustina Ballroom.
UO Portland Officers of Administration can join the meeting live from White Stag Building Room 346.
Provost Banavar will provide us with an overview of onboarding training for department heads, how he can better help OAs, and how OAs can help him to achieve his goals. There will be a brief question-and-answer session with Melanie Muenzer, and Jessie Minton will update us on Transform IT.
Please RSVP for this event by using the following link:
Presented by the OA Council | oa.uoregon.edu
– Leslie Wolgamott, Chair, University Advancement
– Larissa Ennis, Vice Chair, Academic Extension
– Micah Sardell, Vice Chair, Information Services
– Katie Bumgardner, Secretary, Office of Internal Audit
– Jill Elizabeth, Professional Development Liaison, School of Law
– Will Hatchet, Engagement Coordinator, Academic Advising
– Stephanie McGee, Campus Partners Liaison, Office of Internal Audit
– Dietrich Moore, Volunteer Coordinator, Services for Student Athletes